Long-term, efficient operation of electric motors is ensured by regular checking of their condition. Our company manufactures stator rods using modern technologies, which guarantees trouble-free operation of electric motors at maximum loads. We enjoy a reputation of reliable partners, we help to carry out, repair of any electrical machines. The experts of our company quickly solve any task, using modern techniques and innovative equipment.
We supply stator winding rods
Our experts produce high quality components for rotating electrical machines of various types. Any advice can be obtained by phone or by leaving a request on the website. We make repair kits to facilitate installation. We cooperate with large enterprises, as well as small workshops. In order for the rods of the stator windings to serve as long as possible, special regulations must be strictly observed. Our specialists will leave for the installation supervision.
- Check the sections before placing them in the grooves.
- The ends of the bars are inspected prior to wrapping.
- Checking the insulation resistance before and after installation.
- The stator winding is tested after each phase.
- The stator winding must be checked after replacing damaged rods.
- Wedging of grooves after partial or complete replacement of bars.
With the help of our rods for stator winding of electric motors or generators, it is easy to restore the working capacity of rotating electric machines. We provide quick repair of rotating electric machines operating from direct or alternating current. The brand, year of manufacture, performance does not matter to us, we will quickly help restore the damaged electric motor to work.
Rem&Coil in numbers
Geometric parameters of the stator winding rodsIn accordance with the CD (design documentation) of the customer
Rated voltage, winding rodUp to 13800V
Class of heat resistance of insulation, rods of stator windingsF(155°C), H(180°C)
Variants of insulation of coils, winding rodsResin Rich is a hot pressing technology.
VPI is a vacuum-injection impregnation technology.
Electrical tests, stator winding rod
Electrical tests are carried out by specialized devices: AID-700Mb Schleich MTC2-40kV, Parma Tensor-2 and others.
- Measurement of insulation resistance of rods.
- Tests of case insulation with AC voltage of industrial frequency in accordance with RD 34.45-51.300-97 . The maximum test voltage is 50kV.
- Tests of case insulation with DC voltage. The maximum test voltage is 70kV.
- Testing of inter-turn insulation by pulse voltage in accordance with IEEE 522, RD 34.45-51.300-97 . The maximum test voltage is 40kV.
- Measurement of the tangent of the dielectric loss angle in accordance with IEEE 286 and EN50209.
The list of electrical tests, test voltages can be adjusted in accordance with the requirements of the customer's CD.
Materials used for the manufacture of winding rods
- Winding wires:
- Electrical insulation tapes for Resin Rich technology:
- Electrical insulation tapes for VPI technology:
- Protective tapes:
b. Elmikaterm 52409 is a mica tape consisting of mica paper, a glass substrate. The mica content is not less than 50%. Heat resistance class F(155°C).
c. Elmikaterm 529029 is a mica tape consisting of a polyimide film of mica paper, a glass substrate. The mica content is not less than 35%. Heat resistance class H(180°C).
b. Elmikapor 523199 is a mica tape consisting of mica paper, a glass substrate. The mica content is not less than 50%. Heat resistance class F(155°C).
c. Elmikapor 53319 is a mica tape consisting of mica paper, a glass substrate. The mica content is not less than 80%. Heat resistance class F(155°C).
b. Epoflex 219.61-10 – designed to protect the housing insulation from the negative effects of the environment. It is applied to the frontal parts of the coils.
c. Epoflex 324.03 – designed to protect the housing insulation from the negative effects of the environment. It is applied to the frontal parts of the coils.
d. LPP-400 – designed to protect the housing insulation from the effects of external partial discharges in the grooved parts.
e. EGSB 2969/2709 – designed to protect the hull insulation from the effects of external partial discharges in the frontal parts.
It is possible to use materials according to the customer's CD.
The most common engines
Stages of production
Leave a request