Our company will supply spare parts for electrical machines of any model. Highly qualified people use innovative techniques, modern equipment to manufacture various types of anchor sections. We supply spare parts for rotating electrical machines that have become unusable during long-term, intensive use. To find out the work schedule, prices, conclude an agreement, you need to call or leave a request on the website. The manager will contact you during the day. He will answer any questions.
High-quality armature winding is a guarantee of the reliability of the electric motor
We are focused on quickly solving problems of any complexity. To minimize financial costs during long-term operation of electric motors, you can strictly adhere to the maintenance schedule prescribed by the manufacturer. Each manufactured section of the armature winding exactly corresponds to the existing technological standards, since our company uses only new techniques, which significantly increases their reliability, durability, and safety.
- The geometry of each piece has been precisely adjusted.
- We use up to 30% of our own equipment in production lines.
- We use only high-quality copper wire of cable companies and Elinar insulation in the manufacture of windings
- If necessary, our design office will make drawings according to the client's sketches.
- We make individual projects for highly specialized industries.
- All components undergo bench tests before delivery to the client.
- We visit clients for installation supervision.
Our company uses only high quality materials, which increases the service life of electrical equipment. Impeccable training of specialists, excellent equipment of workshops makes it possible to manufacture sections that meet European standards.
Why is Rem&Coil the best anchor section manufacturer?
Rem&Coil in numbers
Armature winding, geometrically parameters.In accordance with the customer's CD
Insulation heat resistance class, DC armature windingsF(155°C), H(180°C).
Electrical testing of motor armature windings
Electrical tests are carried out by specialized devices.
- Measurement of the resistance of the coil of the armature windings to direct current.
- Measuring the insulation resistance of coils.
- Tests of case insulation with AC voltage of industrial frequency.
List of armature winding tests of electric machines, test voltages can be adjusted in accordance with the requirements of the customer's CD when the armature coil is manufactured.
The armature winding sections are made of the following materials:
- Winding wires
- Electrical insulation tapes
- Protective tapes
- PSDK, PSDT Copper wire with a rectangular cut. As an obstacle to the passage of electric current, a material on glass filaments saturated with solutions of special-purpose resins is used. An excellent option for sections of armature windings of low voltage electric motors.Breakdown voltage up to 500V. Heat resistance F = 155C, H = 180C.
- PEEP Copper wire with a rectangular cut. A frame with a thin vitreous insulating coating is used as insulation. It is used for the armature coil of low voltage electric motors. Breakdown voltage up to 2000V. Heat resistance F = 155C, H = 180C.
- PPIPK Copper wire with a rectangular cut. The obstacle to the passage of electric current is polyimide-fluoroplastic film. An excellent option for armature winding coils of traction motors. Breakdown voltage up to 8000 V. Heat resistance H = 180C.
- Elmikaterm 524019 mycalents made of non-metallic substrate, PET film, mycanite. It is used for armature winding of electric machines. Mica = at least 40%. Heat resistance F = 155C.
- Elmikaterm 529029 micalents made of non-metallic substrate, polyimide film and mica paper. It is used when winding a DC armature. Mica = at least 35%. Heat resistance F = 180C.
- Glass tape LES – designed to protect the hull insulation from mechanical influences when the anchor winding is carried out.
It is possible to use materials according to the customer's CD.
Stages of production
VPI - up to 10kV
Resin Rich - up to 18kV
Resin Rich/ VPI hybrid
Leave a request